Nov 7, 2011

character lock and update on film

Kid is finally locked and loaded. liked how he turned out. looking forward to test animating him. Currently playing with the leica. the previous leica is at 1 minute 30 seconds. Ive managed to get the new leica at 1 minute not including the end credits. Im taking in consideration that industry screening night will only give me 1minute, as well as how hard and long it takes to clean up these stills. My hope is to present quality work in that minute. Im going to put my all in that 1 minute/ 60 seconds :) EXCITED!


5 comments:

  1. Excited to see this man, & I like the changes. Rock em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good, Edric! I KNOW you're going to make a quality film so just keep on truckin' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out great! Keep up the awesome progress, man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This character looks awesome! expressions are sick.

    ReplyDelete